Wednesday, March 13, 2019

No Flex Zone - Rae Sremmurd

Artist: Rae Sremmurd
Song: No Flex Zone
Year: 2015
Album: SremmLife

A few years ago, I heard this song emanating from my daughter's room. Constantly. Before long, I found it infectious. The song was stuck in my head and it's undeniably an earworm. I've listened to it ever since.





 Lyrics:

No flex zone, no flex zone
They know better, they know better
No flex zone, no flex zone
They know better, they know better
Won a gold medal
And a gold bezel
I treat it so special
Now your ho jealous
Freak Hoes, got several
They tens or better
I'm a trendsetter
I'm a go-getter
Swae Lee, Lee Swae, it's the same difference
H2O, lean, same thing
Niggas throw up sets and gang bang
Free everybody in a chaingang
Been two days since I laid down
Kool Moe Dee five chains on
Versace, them rings on it
Say my fucking name ho
Yea them diamonds so cool
Yea that old school mine fool
Never heard about you
All my hoes they so rude
Tats all on me nigga
Trill ass individual
Dumb check I'm that nigga
Sit on my Balmain zipper
I got a airtight schedule
Fuck your bitch, just met her
Pink

No comments: